"Sdružení pro světovou spolupráci, z.s."
"Global Co-operation Association", registered in the Czech Republic"
// comments on interpretation
Name and seat, scope and character of the association
1a) The Czech name of the association is: "Sdružení pro světovou spolupráci, z.s";
1b) The English name of the association is: "Global Co-operation Association" (hereinafter referred to as "the Association"); the Association is registered in the Czech Republic.
2) The seat of the Association is Praha (Prague), Czech Republic.
3) The Association may be subdivided into locally relevant organizational units.
4) The character of the Association — The Association is established according to the Czech Civil Code, that is Act No. 89/2012, according to §214 et seq. and §77 to §80 and according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council. The Association is therefore governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. The Association associates supporters of world co-operation.
Objectives of the action
The objective of the Association is to find a more viable solution to the world's security and to assist in its realization by pointing to the goodwill that is necessary for it.
Center and forms of activity
1) The activity of the Association is a structured discussion of the solution and the relevant question to the politicians and the choice of the solution that best helps the world security. This is the choice of the question, by an answer to which the relevant world politician would show its goodwill.
The main form of achieving the objective of the Association is
— publishing the chosen solution and query so that the public interest in it brings to it the attention of politicians and institutions and the media, some of whom will be significant enough for the world's top politicians to respond.
— organizing civic campaigns and petition events in line with the Association's objectives;
3) Other forms and details of the activity shall be determined by the General Meeting.
Membership in the Association
A member of the Association may be only a natural person, a UN
national citizen aged over 15, who legally declares that the purpose
of his membership in this Association is not to change the
administrative order of the Czech Republic or Czech law.
is according to the choice
- either Disclosed; surname, name, nationality and part of the country (in the Czech Republic the city or region) of its domicile is also listed in the public list of that part of the members. The following categories A., B. and C. will also be listed in that list. by country of residence. The list will also include the number of Personal Members in each of these categories A., B. and C. // The member's consent to this publication is governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- or Personal, that is, it is kept only in the internal records of the Association.
categories for the list of members by country of residence are:
- A. States not included in B. nor C.,
- B. members or observers only SCO
- C. NATO members or contact countries only
2) The application for membership is accepted by the Association Committee. The approval of all members of the committee is required for the acceptance of the member; after a possible division into local units, also the approval of that decision by all committees of senior units.
3) A member undertakes to act in the sense of the purpose of the Association's activity, Article II. and to support the activities of other members of the Association.
Membership is extinguished
— by notification of a member's written notification of the termination of membership of the Association by the Committee or the Local Unit Committee;
— by the decision of the General Meeting on exclusion; after a possible division into local units, also by approving that decision by all committees of senior units;
— by not paying membership fees despite notice for two consecutive years;
— by the death of a member of the Association, by the dissolution of the Association
A member has the right
— to participate in the activities of the Association and its bodies and to be informed about this activity;
— to elect the bodies of the Association and to be elected; to participate in the general meeting, eventually to appoint the Local Unit Committee to vote in its vote
— submit proposals, suggestions and comments on the Association's activities;
— to participate in setting the forms and supporting the sub-goals of the Association's activities.
The member has a duty
— when applying for membership, to provide the correct and valid information;
— comply with these Statutes and act in accordance with the objectives of the Association;
— to pay membership fees
7) The amount of membership fees shall be determined by the General Meeting on a proposal by the Association Committee.
8) A member has a weight of voice according to a rule that can only be regulated by the General Assembly. The new member has a weight of voice equal to 1. On the date of registration of the Association, it holds also that each member has a weight of voice equal to 1. //this rule may be used, in particular, to maintain neutrality with a substantially different number of B and C members.
Bodies of the Association
the Association is divided into local units, similar rules apply to
those local units as well.
The bodies of the Association are:
— the General Meeting,
— the Committee and
— the Chairman of the Association.
If the Association is divided into local units, similar rules apply to those local units as well.
1) The General Assembly is the supreme body of the Association; it is analogous to a member meeting, but it may be organized electronically; the provision of the law for a member meeting shall apply accordingly. The Committee organizes it at least once a year; if it is technically feasible, especially in local units, a member meeting is preferred in the sense that a "general meeting with personal participation".
2) The General Meeting is convened by the Association Committee. The General Meeting quorum is at least half of the members of the Association; If the half of the members do not participate, the Committee of the Association shall organize a Substitute General Meeting for decision on the same matters within 15 days; so as to make it clear that this is a Substitute General Meeting. This has a quorum regardless of the number of members involved. The General Assembly adopts the decision by voting; the majority of the vote weights of the participating members are required to take a decision.
The General Meeting
— approves the Statutes of the Association and their amendments, decides on the dissolution of the Association. If the assets of the Association have fallen to zero, the Association may immediately cease by a decision of the Committee.
— elects the Committee;
— approves the budget, activity report and past performance report;
— decides to exclude a member;
— identifies forms and approves the activities for the next period;
— sets a rule for determining the weight of votes; this rule must guarantee equal rights for all members under the same circumstances if it does not just compensate for an unequal number of B and C members. If the number of members of one of these categories is so small in the case of voting pursuant to Article III/1 that, according to the committee's decision, it does not allow a reasonably neutral vote, the weight of each vote will be equal to 1 and when the result of voting is published, this fact will be explicitly stated.
The Committee and Chairman of the Association, acting on behalf of the Association
the Association is divided into local units, similar rules apply to
those local units as well.
1) The Committee of the Association is a three-member group and its term of office is two years. From its center, it elects the Chairman of the Association and the Treasurer. The activity of the Association Committee is managed by the Chairman of the Association.
The Committee of the Association manages the Association between the
Committee of the Association
— shall announce any change of the statutory body to the Public Register without undue delay after the election;// at the time of establishment of the Association, the relevant page was https://or.justice.cz/ias/iform/wicket/page?15 with a return code equal to the straight continuous group of 12 uppercase letters and numbers from the name of the communication file with the Public Register; that name has a pdf extension;the new committee will take over that communication file from the previous committee; the page for creating the file for the registration of the Association included the data for the verification of the integrity ("pure criminal record") of the members of the preparatory committee;
— prepares a report on past activities, a draft budget for the next period, possible amendments to the statutes, and a proposal for the objectives of further activities,
— , on the basis of debate according to the the Article III/1, proposes solutions and the relevant query for the vote.
3) The Chairman of the Association is the statutory body of the Association; on behalf of the Association, the members of the Association may also act on the basis of a written mandate by the Committee. These persons act on behalf of the Association independently. In the field of economic affairs, the Treasurer of the Association acts on behalf of the Association as well. The Committee of the Association may grant a power of attorney for representing to another person.
Principles of Management
1) Eventual revenues will include membership fees and sponsorship donations, as well as subsidies and grants. Other revenue may be income from an activity that is in line with the objectives of the Association (publishing). The Association may conclude a cooperation agreement with a legal entity to finance its activities.
2) The Association will issue money only for the realization of the Association's objectives, including the administration of the Association.
The Association's management will be continuously published.
disclosure of the publication information from the donor will be
deemed to be in accordance with that publication under Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
overview of the income from all donors shall also be published,
including those who do not agree to the publication of their name, by
dividing them by the same categories A., B.
as in Article IV/1;
cases where the Association Committee could not identify the exact
origin of the gift would be included in Category A.
assume this only as an insignificant exception.
the practice showed something else, we are ready to clarify the
statutes in this matter.
The list of members according to Article IV/1 is also intended for the publication of such an income statement of the Association from membership fees.
Circumstances of Termination of the Association
In case of termination, any remaining assets after liquidation will be, based on a decision of the General Meeting, transferred to a nonprofit legal entity whose objectives are close to the objectives of the Association or a humanitarian organization. For this purpose, the chairman of the Association is responsible.